Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pizza!

Tonight was pizza night at our house! I go to this Italian supermarket near me, Alesci's every so often to buy pizza dough. I can get fresh dough for $0.70. Cheaper and easier than making it myself and it's always just better! I usually buy 3 or 4 of them and that night we'll have pizza and the rest will be frozen for later dates.

Since I had the pizza dough out for Friday, it was all ready to go. Unfortunetly the only topping we had was pepperoni. I don't eat pepperoni nor will I allow DD to have it. It contains BHT and BHA which is a known carcinogen for animals.

Some animal food companies put it in their food and it has been known to cause cancer in pets. So if it does that to pets then why are we allowed to put it in people food???????????? It's a perservative that is in several things and to my surprise I found it in Lime Jello tonight!!!!!!!! I looked at another box of Jello I had and it did not contain it. So make sure you check those labels Mamas!!!

I even hate the fact of it being on our pizza, but I'm not in the business of making two seperate pizza's over it. I didn't picture it because I got distracted and left it in the oven too long. So the cheese browned a lot and it didn't look so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment