Friday, June 11, 2010

In the Beginning...

Well, I decided several days ago to finally do a food blog. I love cooking, I love cooking for others, and I love sharing what I cook. I think it might be more to make people hungry for what I eat, hahaha!

I must admit its been hard for me to figure out meals this year. Being preggers and having a toddler who has decided to eat practically nothing doesn't help! My hope with creating this blog is to activly get me to plan out more meals and eat at home. At the same time it will also help me be more effective with my grocery shopping, since I go to Giant Eagle just about every day!

I'm going to take this first weekend to look through some recipes and plan out this weeks meals so that on Monday I can begin my crusade of blogging at least every other day about the food that I cook!

As the Portuguese say, bom apetite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment