Friday, June 25, 2010

Bspot!!!

It was a cooler day today. I was able to open the windows and turn off the a/c. I also was able to finish baby's blanket and hat before he arrives.

DH was on his way home and called to ask what was for dinner. Which I had planned on making the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. Well then he got to thinking and suggested we drop DD off at grandma's so we could go out to eat alone. So we cheated yet again!

We chose Bspot. Bspot is owned by Michael Simon, Iron Chef America an Cleveland local. Of course now I can't find where I saw it, but they also use all natural raised beef and meat from a local farmer. It actually was not too crowded for a Friday night.

DH had the Lola Burger and the chocolate/banana/marshmellow milk shake. I had the Chick Magnet and Lola fries!!! I just love those Lola fries!! Every year for our anniversary we visit Lola downtown and the highlight is ALWAYS the Lola fries. They come in a mixed drink mixer cup and are shoe string fries seasoned with sea salt and rosemary. They are devine! At Bspot they are in a smaller mixer cup, so we opted not to share and I made DH get his own. Only I finished them!!

After leaving Bspot we stopped at Fosters in Willoughby Hills for ice cream, only DH couldn't eat any since he was stuffed! hahaha! DH pass up ice cream, he must have been REALLY stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment