Thursday, June 24, 2010

Garlic Roast Chicken with Corn on the Cob

I struggled today to figure out something to cook for dinner. I was so exhausted I laid down for a nap when DD slept and slept the afternoon away.

After long hard thinking, I resorted to my favorite quick cooker, Rachael Ray! The recipe I made was Rachael Ray's Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon. Only I don't follow directions very well. I added half a lemon's juice into the mixture to put in the oven. I don't think I'd do that again as it made it kind of a watery marinade. I also used dried rosemary because that is what I had on hand and also used chicken broth instead of wine.

It was a good recipe, but DH and I both agreed that it would be better with rice. I would make it again and DD ate it!!! I also didn't use 2lbs of chicken. I used about 2 1/2 chicken breasts because I didn't want left overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment