Monday, June 21, 2010

Buffalo Turkey Burger

I cheated again tonight! Hehehe! I bought the premade burgers from Heinens!! I have to say it was a little dry, but DH thought it was fine. Of course mine looks so plain because I don't put condiments on my burger and I don't eat buns.

I had my fridge pickles with it, mmmmm! I also made for the first time Alexa Fries. They were olive oil and sea salt. I couldn't taste neither! I didn't think they were that great. They were steak fries with skins on and good for you, but I want to taste the things they say they have on them. I made a salad for Doug because he didn't have fridge pickles.

On the package for the burgers were the ingredients. I was thinking while shopping that this would be super easy to do at home on your own, only I didn't have any defrosted meat. Here are the ingredients so you might try at home!

Shredded Mozzarella
Franks Red Hot Sauce
Garlic
Lawry's Seasoning Salt

See, super easy to do. It was all just mixed in. For dessert we had some carrot cake that I bought while there too. Heinens carrot cake is really good!!

1 comment:

  1. these look good! You should put pepperjack cheese on top!! YUMMY!!!
    Heinens also has a really great blueberry coffee cake... DONT buy the whole one.. you will eat it all!!! i bought the whole because i thought id share it.. and by the time jerry got home from work i had eaten like 1/2 of it by myself.... not a good idea! lol

    ReplyDelete