Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gordita's and Taco Salad

Today I took a suggestion from yesterday's post on facebook from DF Corine. She suggested taco salad, but we changed that around a little.

I was seriously going to do taco salad but DH called it taco's, so I decided to use up the rrest of the remaining gordita shells we had in the fridge. Last week I bought an Old El Paso Gordita Kit and it had this really good sauce with it that I wanted to use up too.

I didn't take a picture because again this is like a staple dinner in our home. It's easy to do on a week night and tastes so yummy. We also had some chips (yes the Garden Fresh Gourmet ones, mmmmmmm!) and salsa along with it.

The taco salad, as always, is DH's left over lunch the day after we have taco's (or gordita's in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment