Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BLT

Tuesday's I have a sales meeting at work, so I'm not home all day to prepare or think of something for dinner. Usually I go for pretty simple things on Tuesday nights.

Tonight we had BLT's, well sort of. I always have a BT-L, Bacon and tomato only. I hate lettuce on warm sandwiches, kinda weirds me out. I also made what I call Italian Mayonaise. You mix Italian dressing with mayonaise, or Miracle Whip as we use. It looks kinda gross as your mixing but man it's so good. Cala's near our house makes it really good. It comes with their sandwich platters. Once when I was in there I asked what it was and they said just dressing and mayonaise. Simple!

Now DH on the other hand likes to have BL-T. He doesn't like tomato. We usually add cheese too, but we only have shredded cheese now adays, that doesn't work too well on a sandwich.

For our sides we used up the last of the Orzo salad (which was over it's 3 day mark but we didn't want to waste it) and fridge pickles, mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment