Saturday, July 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Today we came home from the hospital.  My DM and DF Mandy are here visiting for a little while.  My MIL brought over chicken and rice casserole and salad for us all to have for dinner.  For dessert she made us a Chocolate Zucchini Cake with a glaze on it.  I don't have her recipe, but I found this one on line that I think is very similar except she doesn't add chocolate chips.  This sounds like a weird combination, but it is actually really good and I don't even really like chocolate.  It comes out so moist and yummy.  She also makes it with a yellow cake, which I do like better.  It's nice not to cook, but I hate people deciding what I eat for me.

While in the hospital I got to have a grilled cheese and tomato soup!  I was so excited because I never get to have that at home.  DD and DH both don't eat either!  So sad!  The food in there wasn't all that great, but it was included in the price, hahaha!  We can't wait to get into a routine with the new addition. 

Sorry I had been missing!  I will try to promise not to be MIA so long in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment