Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mall trip and BSpot

Today we all ventured out to the mall to go to Build a Bear.  I figured this would be a good activity for DD.  I'm not sure how much she really enjoyed it because I think she was a little young to understand the concept.  She made a dog that barks.

For lunch we ate in the food court at the mall.  My mom and I went to Subway.  I was trying to be good and they had pizza there, so I knew DD would eat that.  A water main had broke in front of part of the mall, so some stores had no water.  Only a few food places were open in the food court because of this.  My sister and her BF went to "It's Greek To You...".  When we all sat together I thought, mmmm, a Chicken Gyro sounds super yummo right now!!

For dinner we decided to eat out at BSpot.  I was a little disappointed this time with it.  We were sat in the mall area patio at the last table, a sure fire way to know you'll be forgotten most times!  There were nats flying around us and they didn't have enough high chairs!!  We have gone out to eat before where they didn't give us the high chair right away and it's turned into a disaster because when we finally did get it, DD didn't want to sit in it!!

By the time our dinner came they still didn't have a high chair.  So I asked for a booster instead.  It worked ok, but I really wanted a high chair.  After dinner we went up to Fosters for ice cream.  I had a cookie sandwich, it was sooooo good!!  Two homemade chocolate chip cookies with soft serve in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment