Friday, July 9, 2010

Psuedo Sloppy Joes

Today was our second day home alone.  I think it's a little easier than what people have said.  Although, we haven't left the house and DS is still in his babymoon stage of just sleeping all day.  I feel bad for DD because I know she just wants to get out and do stuff.  It's been so hot here though we can't even go outside to play.

For dinner tonight I reused our meal from last night!  I heated up the leftover meat sauce in a pan and I also added one small can of tomtato sauce to it.  Kind of like a psuedo sloppy joe, which we haven't had in our house in a while.  The fries are the Alexa Sea Salt fries, but I really don't care for them.  They really have no taste.  So I won't buy them again (and they cost more!!).  I also stuck a hotdog bun in the oven with some butter on it to grill it up, but I didn't leave them in there long enough so they came out soggy instead. 

You also can see some fridge pickles!  Love those!  I needed to use them up and I'm the only one that likes them, booo!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment