Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Buffalo Stuffed Chicken

Today my sister and her BF came to visit.  I left with DS to get them at the airport.  I left DD with my mom.  When we got back to my house we all took DD to the spray park again.  This time she went in a little more with my sister, but still was not sure about it. 

We left about lunch time to go to Chick-Fil-A.  I know, I know, I said I'm not eating there ever again, but my sister's BF had never been and we wanted to go somewhere that is not back at their home.  On our way there, DS began to cry so much because he was hungry.  I could not get there fast enough for him!!  When we got there we sent everyone in and DS and I stayed in the car to feed.

After we stopped at DQ because my mom likes dilly bars and there are DQ's back home.  I found out there were several flavors of them that I never knew about!!!  I had a heath one and it was so good!  Had I known they had different ones I would have gotten them in the past instead of the too big blizzards!  Not to get off subject, but I'm watching tv as I write this post and just saw the Kia Black Sheep commercial, so stinkin funny!!

Anyway, we got home and everyone was ready to nap!  DH came home early since DS had his first doctors appointment.  DS actually gained 10 ounces!!!  That is a lot for a BF baby!  When we got back, everyone was still sleeping!!  DH and sisters BF went out to get some diapers and stuff.  When they got back DH had my new flash!!!  Super excited to learn how to use it!

For dinner I decided to make the stuffed buffalo chicken that I had put in the freezer.  I had it out thawing most of the day.  To accompany it we had left over macaroni salad and fridge pickles.  The chicken came out good and my mom even liked it!  I do think this meal would be a better quick fix meal rather than freezer meal.  I unfortunetly didn't take any pictures, so I'll have to take some if I make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment