Sunday, July 11, 2010

Open House and Frozen Pizza

Today I held my first open in months!!  A fellow agent asked if I wanted to hold one of her homes open so I said sure.  I went from 1 - 3.  I only had two groups go through.  The first group was a young couple with a 6 month old that had just started their home search.  Unfortunetly when they signed in they said no to follow up!  Well looks like they'll just be getting a lot of mail from me, hahaha!  The second group was this wierd guy who wouldn't sign in at all.  Didn't offend me much since he was weird!

Of course I didn't get a chance to eat before I left, so by the time I left the open I was STARVING!!  I went home and finished off my psuedo sloppy joes.  We decided to all go out as a family to do some grocery shopping.  We waited for DD to wake up, and we also had to wait for the brownies that DH decided to cook to be done.  By the time we left it was after 5.

We hit up BJ's for our stock up of items.  Then we decided to go to the GE in Willoughby.  I just went in alone and shopped.  When I came out with the frozen pizza, DH was like, I don't like that kind.  Everything went down hill from there.  How was I supposed to know which one he didn't like!

I bought one of the new digorno pizza's with the cheese sticks.  It honestly was a terrible pizza dn the cheese sticks were not very good!  I would not recommend this to anyone.  The only reason that I even got a frozen pizza is we are out of Alesci's Pizza Dough!

1 comment:

  1. I hate digiorno's cheese stick ones too. They have a garlic bread pizza that sucks as well! How would you of known he didnt like that kind. lol. I have to tell you i absolutely LOVE alesci's pizza dough. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their banana pepper rings. and i can NOT wait until august to go splurge there! I want to try everything!!!

    ReplyDelete