Monday, July 12, 2010

Visitors and Stuffed Peppers

Today we had some visitors!!  We had a nice visit with DF's Lisa and Giuliana.  They stayed for a little while and the girls got to play.  I know that DD enjoyed having a friend to play with.  A little later in the day we got a visit from DF Chrystal.  Everyone has been so nice and keeps bringing gifts to us!  We feel so special and loved!

For dinner I defrosted some of the stuffed peppers that I made before DS came along.  I pulled them out of the freezer about 3pm and by dinnertime, 5ish, they were defrosted.  I baked them as the recipe says, but I did forget to put them over sauce and sauce on them, oops!  So after about 15 minutes I added the sauce to the top. 

I cooked up some pasta to go along with it.  On mine I just put butter and parmasan.  DH and DD both had sauce on their pasta.  These came out really good.  That was definitely a great way to do stuffed peppers.  I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. that looks yummy!! I like that you use red peppers instead of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stuffed peppers but I've never made them. I should probably do that!

    ReplyDelete