Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th to everyone!!  We haven't been able to enjoy fireworks for a few years now!  When I was preggers with DD, she was doing backflips in my belly over them.  Not sure if she liked or disliked them.  We went to South High to watch them and were practically in front row because of SIL.  Her work is right there!  Last year we just stayed home and this year I don't think DD would have lasted.  She totally hates loud noises.

Today we had my MIL and AIL for a little BBQ.  My mother and DF Mandy are still here as well.  On our menu today was:
  • Hamburgers
  • Hot dogs
  • Black Bean Burger (for me!!)
  • Fridge Pickles
  • Macaroni Salad
  • Baked Beans
  • Potato Salad (My MIL brought this.)
  • Pizzales (My AIL brought these.)
  • Left over Chocolate Zucchini Cake
We ate about 2 and couldn't possibly eat dinner!!!  We just picked at some leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment